Sunday, July 15, 2012

rains make me emotional......


I feel the rain dripping right on my shoulder,
as if some one is calling me over
and trying to say something to me
which gets me colder and colder.

Sometimes I presume it is a starting of an end,
and the rain wants me to send
a message, rather, an alarm
to get off the wrong path and descend

On the other hand, I have a notion
that it says me to use my emotion
and judge what is right and wrong,
and then decide the course of my action.

What is good, what is bad,
i can scarcely understand
cuz the language and tone of the rain
is making me crazy and mad.

Donno what message it carries,
and what all memories it buries
Donno in which direction it leads
and tell its messsage to any Tom, Dick & Harry.

But 1 thing is for sure,
it is only the rain which can cure
and lessen tour sorrows and worries
and makes our heart sweet and pure
the rain and me..!

3 comments:

aparna gupta said...

betu .it's so beautiful....so mature thinking....I felt as if I'm standing in the rain while reading it.....KEEP IT UP

Aditi said...

:) thnxxx mummiiii

Unknown said...

so great aditi :)