Sunday, July 15, 2012

my words....my creation...


Are there some valid approaches,
to the phase I'm going through
or is it a bad timing for me
that I can't even say it to you

I try to be happy from outside
but no 1 bothers to peep-into myslf
that how much my heart is hollow
and how much I'm being an elf.

The heart dies a slow death
it has regrets  and so it starts to feed on meth
'cuz when no 1 is there to follow,
the only option is to drink your own sorrow

We are all artists in one of a kind
who performs in its own way
and when we find no companionship,
we no more remain happy and gay

But still...life and lusture also teaches
that success is for those who itself preaches
,his duties, his courage and his quality time
bcoz no one knows when life shatters like the sand in beaches

No comments: