Friday, July 20, 2012

Anytime Available 4u....


What is left in friendship
when it's not about you and me..
that we can lift-up our hip
and you count on me as 1,2,3

What is left in the goddam life
when it does involve me and u...
so that we can stay together
and I count on you as 4,3,2

So many people, so many minds
when all are together its a meeting of dumbs
and when we celebrate in our friend's party
we kick hard on them to give b'day bumps!

Life is full of colours and baloons
and we can see our future brighter soon
as we swim together in a lagoon
and we chill & shout & say...KABOOM !!

This is it...this is the moment,
that we mingle and spend
to make our environment sweet and affable
and forget the past which way ago went...!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN COUNT ON ME LIKE 1,2,3
I'LL BE THERE......

N DATS WAD FRIENDS SUPPOSED TO MEAN
O YEAH.............

FEVICOL KA MAZBOOT JOD HAI
TOTEGA NAHIN..................

LOVE YA
GARY

Aditi said...

<3 alwayzzzz