Saturday, September 3, 2016

"I am not your world (but I want to be a part of it)"

Wondering about the sentence in the brackets... well, you'll get there once you read this.....
Who doesn't want love and to be loved..? Everybody in this earth is on a beautiful search of a true love. For some, the search narrows down quickly and for some, it's a long journey..., but many can find love, eventually.
And for a few of us, love of a partner is just a word on the piece of a paper. We meet many people during our growing years..., we go out with them...we start knowing them better... and, we do fall for them, but it might not be the same for others, right? So, there we understand the meaning of the word, "infatuation" or one-sided love. We so desire them to be a part of us but perhaps, we aren't that lucky enough. Some of us go one step forward and take courage to express their feelings to the person we truly love. Also, we don't mind travelling far off to just have a small glimpse of him/her and that means the world to us.
Actually, you can't expect others to feel them same for you as you do for them. You must have come across times when you were always available for them even in your tightest of schedules, but they didn't reciprocate the same for you... or not even slightly close to a hint of priority. You, so desperately, want to say that, "I want to be a part of your world" but the truth remains as it is that...,"I am not your world", and that's so evident. Our 'emotional' heart says something but our 'practical' mind tries to controls us to a great extent. It fails in many cases though...
As I grew, the same happened with me too, but I knew it won't work out for me so I had to take a step back no matter how much I loved him from the deepest core of my heart. Trust me, it was one of the toughest tests I'd ever given in my life... a test to control my emotions..., a test to move on. Cuz I know for a fact that, "moving on" is such a small word but to really accomplish it, one needs to have a nerve of steel.
I don't say that you have to be disheartened, but it's true that you have something much better coming into your way very soon because you won't give up on love. Feel good that at least you felt for someone and you went through that stage where you understood love... to let go..
Stay Happy cuz you're one in a million and you'll get a partner who just love you for your own goodness.

No comments: