Monday, September 12, 2011

Life teaches simple things....but why do we tend to make it so complicated that we literally forget what exactly we are......!! Talking about one thing that is important for me......LOVE...! I have never so much believed in love....might be because i have never ever been through this phase...., but as days are passing, a little 'gudiya' is becoming a big girl, trying to adjust in a totally mature and new environment.....I feel love is not only 2 people coming close, and spending life.....Well, there is much more in it....its a rare feeling that can only be felt when there is a pumping of heart taking place at a more faster speed just by looking THE ONE...... everytime....There's a truth in those eyes...saying 'u will never leave me.....'. Hey, that really does nt mean im in love....its just what I have gathered through mere observations and interaction with different ages of people who have different meaning of love.....
Thinking about love,....I have made an attempt to write a poem in my Tuta-Phuta english words which I felt appropriate for this section.....
[P.S.- Please dont laugh after reading it....finally its someone's feelings yaar...hehe]


When you look into my eyes..
it feels as if im falling asleep
i start losing my mind
and quietly i go into my dreams so deep

I am Barbie, you are Ken
and from here our love story began
which is so pure, which is so true
like some fairy has strolled her magic wand

I am so lost in your warmth
and my love has made me blind
cuz i trust u from my body, soul and mind
and your duty towards me will never rescind

 my likings for u is not wrong
my feelings for u is not flat
cuz u knw me...i know u
and i will love you more than that..

Whenever i see the sparkling sun,
i go crazy and commence to run
on the thick grass of your garden
and hope we will have some fun.!!

.......Enjoy.....!!!!! :) :)

No comments: