Saturday, April 23, 2011

GOODY-GOODY BYE.......


.....I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodybye so hard....
Here I am.....this is me....there's no where else on earth i'd rather be....!!! It was the farewell time for our batch yesterday which was unexpectedly so good and lovely we never dreamt of !! Kitne logo ko farewell dete the hum log....but maine ye kab socha tha hoga ye kabhi....
It was yesterday when all of us realised that its time to move on and carry forward all the good and bad memories with us which we will always cherish and will remind us about what all we have done and what all is yet to be done....
Never realised that our teachers love us so much that they will help arranging a superb goodbye day with the juniors and show their soft and fun part to us.....never felt that we are the absolute furnished materials of Delhi University and will always be called the Dilli-waalaas....never thought that we are the seniors of our college and very soon we will be parting from our beloved 3-years of college life as well as the hangouts with friends while bunking lectures or even at the time of lectures....
All girls dressed up in their farewell-best and showing some really flawless colour combinations wearing sarees or suits....I mean, everything was so good that we actually forgot what we planned to do ourselves at our farewell....
But 1 thing which I wanted to do and i did was...............GIVING TITLES TO SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS OF MY SECTION....!!!! I found it the Bestest part of the whole occasion and so was enjoyed by the rest of the crowd sitting there....Oh comeon..!! I gave some lovely and apt titles to thenm yaar....and I love it when I make my friends feel even more special in special times....! Sabne appreciate kia mere spontaneous title selection ko.
A song dedicated to all my B.Com prog. 3rd year batchmates.... :
" Nagme hai....shikve hai....kisse hai, baatein hai,..............
baatein bhool jaati hai...yaadein yaad aati hai...........
Ye yaadein kisi dilo-jaanam ke chale jaane ke baad aati hai.........
Duniya me yu aana, duniya se yu jaana...........
ao to, le ana......jaao to, de janaa......
Yaadein....Yaadein.....Yaadein...
I Love you My Sweet heart friends.........

No comments: